Friday, June 21, 2019

My Enlargement Of Cat Woman

Enlargement Super Hero Art






What did you accomplish?  Making accurate
measurements and ruling the grid lines to create an
enlarged image.

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement?
Why / Why not? I am not satisfied with my artwork
because the face on Cat Woman is lopsided.




What did you find easy when you created your
SuperHero enlargement? I found drawing  
Cat Woman’s whip easy because I followed the grid
lines.

What did you find challenging when you were creating
your Super Hero enlargement? I found drawing the legs
of Cat Woman challenging because the legs were all
different shapes and sizes.
What do you need to work on?
I need to work on the left leg because I think it is
a bit fat.
What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
The eyes because they are a bit small
What would you do next time to improve your self
portrait?
To take my time painting and to paint within the lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment